Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From AllRecipes. DH won't eat the mango, so I'll have to eat his share!
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium mango, peeled and sliced
- 4 pieces sweet red peppers (rings)
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Crumble turkey over the mixture and mix just until combined. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Serve on buns with lettuce, mango slices and red pepper rings.