- 4 cups water
- 4 lipton cup size tea bags
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup ice cube (about 6 to 8)
- pineapple, wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add Lipton Cup Size Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
- Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; chill.
- In blender, in two batches, process chilled tea with remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and sprig of mint.
- Serve immediately.