Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Luscious sounding! Taken from 1001cocktails.com; posted for ZWT 5.
- 1 ounce coconut rum (I prefer Malibu)
- 1 ounce melon liqueur (I prefer Midori)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces orange juice
- Combine melon liqueur and malibu rum together in a hurricane glass.
- Slowly pour cranberry juice on top until it fills half the remaining space.
- Float orange juice on top, and serve.
This is a very pretty and extremely tasty cocktail!! Great for a warm summer night on the patio...or pretty much any time!! Made for ZWT #9.
Beautiful and deliciously refreshing drink for a hot summer day! A little sweet, but still great. Made for Zaar Stars. Thanks for sharing!
A refreshing, fruity concoction that made me almost forget that summer is over! Made for Football Tag Week 4.