Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty side dish
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1 (18 ounce) canbrick oven baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can chunk pineapple, in it's own juice, drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved, chunks halved
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in medium sized saucepan over medium heat add onion, saute until lightly brown, about 8 minutes.
- Add beans, pineapple chunks and reserved juice; cook for 3 minutes or until hot Serve over hot rice, sprinkle with parsley.