Recipe by Tisme
I have made a very similar recipe to this for Christmas one year and everyone loved them. They were so quick and easy to make. I am posting for ZWT9 Caribbean Leg.
- 350 g mixed nuts
- 1 free-range egg white
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 cardamom pods, seeds removed and crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. In a small bowl, mix the nuts with the egg white.
- Mix together the sugar and spices, and then scatter over the nuts. Mix together well and spread out on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool completely, then serve in bowls.