Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- Heat grill or broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a shallow baking dish to create marinade,mix well.
- Place chicken in marinade.
- Cover dish and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Drain chicken and discarde marinade.
- Grill or broil over medium heat 18-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with favorite vegetables.