- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml dried basil leaves
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in resealable bag. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour marinade over chicken. Refrigerate up to 30 minute Remove chicken, discard leftover marinade. Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken turning frequently; 18-20 min or until internal juices run clear.
- Serve with grilled summer veggies.