Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very good appetizer and always a hit at parties.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 lbs of large tail-on frozen shrimp
- Stir together all ingredients, except shrimp, in large sealable container.
- Add frozen shrimp, cover and let sit all day, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with triangles of flad bread to soak up the wonderful juices.