Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Katherine Hinrichs, West Boothbay Harbor, Maine , Cooking Light, JANUARY 2008
- 4 cups chopped cooked shrimp (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 large limes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 8 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango (about 1 large)
- 1 cup julienne-cut radish
- 1⁄4 cup diced peeled avocado
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Combine shrimp, 2 tablespoons vinegar, and chili garlic sauce in a large bowl; toss well.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 3 tablespoons vinegar, oil, and next 6 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place 2 cups spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 cup shrimp mixture.
- Arrange 1/4 cup mango, 1/4 cup radishes, and 1 tablespoon avocado around shrimp on each plate.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons green onions and 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkinseed kernels.
- Drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.