Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious summer salad.
Make and share this Caribbean Shrimp, Avocado & Mango Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, cleaned & deveined
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 mango, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned & cut up
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 scotch bonnet pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated ginger
- Whisk together orange juice, scotch bonnet, honey, olive oil & grated ginger & set aside.
- Combine all Salad ingredients.
- Pour Dressing over salad and serve.