Recipe by Mille®
Picked this one up on a recipe card at the seafood department of our local supermarket. Please note that prep. time includes marinating time!
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This was our dinner last night. Sooo delicious. The rosemary and thyme were so pungent and added awesome flavor. I added just a little more salt but other than that made no changes. I squeezed the lime juice onto the shrimp and that was a nice touch. This was an easy recipe to make and clean-up was a breeze. Thanks.
- 1 lb large or jumbo shrimp, cleaned,tails left on
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried thyme
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh lime (, for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except limes and marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat and, when skillet is hot, lay shrimp in pan.
- Cook shrimp 2 to 4 minutes per side, depending on size.
- Brush shrimp with remaining marinade before turning.
- Serve with lime.