Prep 40 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nice 'n' easy way to prepare shrimp with alot of flavor. This makes an excellent main dish when served over a spicy rice. Recipe is from Betty Crocker Appetizer cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, 46-50 count (peeled, deveined and thawed if frozen)
- 2 green onions, chopped (2 tbsp)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- In large glass or plastic bowl, mix all ingredients except oil.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 13"x9" pan with cooking spray. Arrange shrimp in single layer.
- Bake uncovered for 7-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve hot.
- NOTE: If using for an appetizer, you will get about 16 servings based on 3 shrimps each. If using for a main dish (served with rice), you will get about 4-6 servings.