Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mr. Food...it sounds utterly decadent!
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb scallops (or conch or halibut, chopped)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Combine the tomatoes, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the scallops and cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly stir in the cream of coconut and heavy cream.
- Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.