Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yeah,..it is good!
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 -4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a medium mixing bowl combine chili sauce, green onions, jalapeno peppers, garlic, oil, lemon juice, chicken broth or water, salt, ginger, and allspice.
- Pour desired amount of sauce into small bowl.
- Brush on chicken or pork frequently the last 10 minutes of grilling.
- Makes 2-1/3 cups (enough for 6 to 8 pounds chicken pieces or 3 to 4 pounds boneless pork).
- Store unused portion of sauce in refrigerator up to 3 weeks.