Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is taken from the South End Cooks: Recipes from a Boston Neighborhood cookbook. The recipe states that one taste of this tropical salsa and your taste buds go on a culinary cruise.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup fresh nectarine, chopped
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup fresh papaya, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup purple onion, finely diced
- Combine all ingredients; cover and chill. Serve as a dip for tortilla chips or as a topping for grilled fish or chicken.