Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Food & Wine. If you forego the rum, you have a good non-alcoholic drink!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup dark rum, such as Mount Gay
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold ginger ale
- freshly grated nutmeg
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange juice with the guava nectar and rum. Add the ice and stir until cold; add the ginger ale.
- Pour into cocktail glasses, add the grenadine and nutmeg, and serve.
Way to sweet,I was concerned when I saw 1-1/2 cups of agava nectar,so I only used a half a cup and it was still way to sweet..
Yummy! So easy to make and good even without the rum, which is the way I chose to make it! Thank you. Made for the Spirits of the Caribbean Challenge for ZWT3!