Recipe by Aus/NZ Hosts
Made for Good Things Are Cooking Here!! (A non-cooking game) In the Australian/New Zealand Cooking Forum - http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=233992 Afghan biscuits can be used in place of gingernuts. Use a crushed up flake bar for the chocolate bar. Sultanas are golden raisins.
- 600 ml cream
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup sultana, soaked in
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 250 g gingernut biscuits, processed to crumbs
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 -3 chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream, then process the ricotta with honey until smooth, mix into the cream then fold through the rum-soaked sultanas.
- Lay 1/2 the biscuit crumbs in a glass dish.
- Cover biscuits with sliced banana, sprinkle over nuts and flake, then half the cream, repeat all that and top with another sprinkling of nuts and flake.