Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. A wonderful mix of fish and fresh vegetables cooked in Renold's Aluminum Foil on the grill (best!) or in the oven. This is quick and easy, a whole meal in a package.
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 4 sheets of reynolds parchment paper (slightly smaller than the foil. Place parchment paper on top of foil. You will be making packets)
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 24 halved cherry tomatoes
- 12 slices red bell peppers
- 12 slices onions
- 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 2 -3 drops of your favorite hot sauce
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- To each packet add the ingredients in order presented. Wrap so the parchment stays on the insde. Fold the foil burrito-style to seal the packets.
- Place on hot grill and cook 10 minute Or in the oven 425 10 minute.
- Unwrap the packets and pour the contents onto a flour burrito.
- shell and wrap.
- Serve with sour cream and hot sauce if you wish.