1/1 Photo of Caribbean Rice Salad
Entered for safe-keeping for ZWT5. From Chef Michele Stalnaker, a consultant for Pasquale’s Restaurant and The Char in Beckley, WV, recipe on http://www.register-herald.com/features/local_story_323202448.html. Preparation time includes 24 hours of refrigeration before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, combine the curry, turmeric, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 2Add the water, yogurt, raisins, and onion. Stir until well blended.
- 3Mix in the cider vinegar, rice, and diced peppers.
- 4Stir until combined, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 5Makes eight 4-ounce servings.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g