Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tropics in a glass. Take it straight or add the rum for a punch!
Make and share this Caribbean Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice or 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 cup melon ball
- Mix honey and juices together. They will mix well if both are at room temperature.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving add rest of ingredients.
- Pour over lots of ice.
- Garnish with citrus slices.
Tasty, tasty punch. We really enjoyed the flavors. Didn't have any of the fresh fruit this time around, but will definitely have it on hand for the next time.
Great flavor added to our caribbean dinner. Me and hubby will enjoy the rest later with rum...yummy...thanks for sharing
Yummy flavors -- very refreshing. I am making a "virgin" version today and the honey makes it a little sweet. I'll update my review when I try the loaded version.UPDATE -- it is a bit less sweet when alcohol is added. Lots of crushed ice is a great addition, too! Made for ZWT III