Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are wonderful as a side dish to any meal!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs cooked pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- oil (for frying)
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Mix together pumpkin, sugar, flour, nutmeg, salt, baking powder and egg. Mix well.
- Heat shallow amount of oil in a frying pan.
- Drop mixture by tablespoon-full into hot oil and fry over medium-low heat until golden brown on each side.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towel.
- Dust with Confectioner's Sugar for a sweeter dish!
LOVED THESE LITTLE TASTIES & so easy to make, too! Wll definitely make them again! Did half of them with the powdered sugar & liked that a lot, but then my sweet-tooth is HUGE! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Great Pumpkin theme in My-3-Chefs]