Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe online when looking for how to use left over pulled pork. Very easy and tasty
- 1 lb pulled pork
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 -2 tablespoon perfect pulled pork dry rub seasonings (or your favorite seasoning rub)
- 6 pretzel buns (or hamburger buns)
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups mango peach salsa
- cooking spray
- Add pulled pork, broth, and dry rub to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir gently to combine and simmer over medium low heat until heated through and ready to serve.
- Heat non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray and then crack in an egg. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for 2-3 mins over medium heat. If the yolk starts to turn white and opaque, remove from the pan immediately. Transfer the egg to a plate and place in a warm, off oven to keep warm while you repeat with the remaining eggs. Alternatively, you can cook multiple eggs at the same time, remove to a plate, and cut apart.
- Add the bottom bun to a plate and top with the following layers: cheddar cheese, pulled pork, fried egg, salsa, and top bun .