Caribbean Pork Tenderloin - OAMC
- Rinse and trim tenderloin. Place into a gallon sized zipper bag.
- Mix together the vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, thyme, allspice, salt, pepper, cinnamon, minced ginger, and minced garlic.
- Pour over the pork and squish the bag around to mix. Make sure the pork is thoroughly coated with the marinade mixture.
- Add the green and regular onions and mix again. Seal and place in fridge to marinate for several hours or over night. You can freeze at this point if making for OAMC.
- If frozen, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge.
- To cook, heat grill to medium low.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill pork until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 160 degrees.