Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from kraftfoods.com healthy living recipes. Exchanges: 3 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 meat, 1/2 fat.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can water
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked MINUTE White Rice
- Cook tenderloin in oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion and carrots and cook until pork is no longer pink inside.
- Stir in pineapple, water, barbecue sauce, ground ginger, bell pepper, and rice.
- Bring to a boil; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
I was going to post this recipe, looks like ya beat me to it! I added celery to it also. This is great, the flavors are wonderful together and my DH loved it too!