Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Note soaking time for the skewers.
- 6 (12 inch) skewers
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 assorted bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 large lime
- fresh thyme sprig
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Thread pork, peppers, and onions alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs evenly with Jerk seasoning; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done.
- Squeeze juice from lime over kabobs just before serving. Garnish, if desired.