- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cube
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing plastic bag; seal bag and refrigerate 2-24 hours.
- Remove cubes from marinade; discarding leftover marinade. Thread cubes evenly onto four skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for an hour before using to prevent burning).
- Grill over hot coals 10-12 minutes, turning often, until nicely browned.
- Serve with hot rice and kabobs of grilled fruit & pepper chunks, if desired.