Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and tasty served with steamed rice or cabbage.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Trim fat from meat and cut into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok until very hot.
- Add pork and seasoning blend.
- Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add mango and bell pepper.
- Stir-fry 2 minutes or just until pork loses its pink color.
- Mix together orange juice, cornstarch and pepper sauce until smooth.
- Add to pork mixture in the skillet or wok.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes or until sauce is clear and thick.
- Stir in green onions.
this recipie turned out very well,i suggest it over rice.
This excellent. I also used one of the jerk marinades from this site.
This was a great recipe. I did make some changes however. The mangoes at the grocery store didn't look fresh so I used pineapple chunks instead and 1/2 cup mango nectar and 1/2 cup orange juice. It turned out beautiful. Thanks.