Shutters Caribbean Beach Resort I had this made with gluten free pasta during my recent trip. The wheat version uses Orechiette pasta. http://allears.net/din/recipes/rec_carpst.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup tomato
- 1 lb chorizo sausage, cooked
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 lb gluten free pasta, cooked
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 11. In large pan, bring water to a boil and add 4 ounces of Orechiette Pasta.
- 22. Cut vegetables (small diced red, green, and jalapenos peppers, and onions) (medium diced tomatoes and Chorizo sausage).
- 33. In hot sauté pan, add oil, onions, peppers (red, green and jalapenos) and cook until tender.
- 44. Add Chorizo sausage and any other add-ons you would like to have.
- 55. Deglaze with white wine.
- 66. Add heavy cream and add pasta, tomatoes, and spinach.
- 77. Sprinkle goat cheese on each serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1528.2
- Calories from Fat 772
- Total Fat 85.8 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 397.0 mg
- Sodium 2153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 83.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: