Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Shutters Caribbean Beach Resort I had this made with gluten free pasta during my recent trip. The wheat version uses Orechiette pasta. http://allears.net/din/recipes/rec_carpst.htm
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, sliced
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes
- 1 lb chorizo sausage, cooked
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 1 lb gluten free pasta, cooked
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1. In large pan, bring water to a boil and add 4 ounces of Orechiette Pasta.
- 2. Cut vegetables (small diced red, green, and jalapenos peppers, and onions) (medium diced tomatoes and Chorizo sausage).
- 3. In hot sauté pan, add oil, onions, peppers (red, green and jalapenos) and cook until tender.
- 4. Add Chorizo sausage and any other add-ons you would like to have.
- 5. Deglaze with white wine.
- 6. Add heavy cream and add pasta, tomatoes, and spinach.
- 7. Sprinkle goat cheese on each serving.