Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Caribbean - ZWT9 http://www.drinksmixer.com/
Make and share this Caribbean Mist - Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce coconut rum (suggested Malibu)
- 1 ounce melon liqueur (suggested Midori)
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 splash carbonated lemon-lime beverage (suggested - 7-Up)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 pineapple, wedge
- Fill a cocktail shaker half full of ice cubes, add coconut rum, melon liqueur, blue curacao liqueur, pineapple juice, and sweet and sour mix. Shake well and strain in a highball glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and pineapple wedge flag.
good drink use boomettes picture not good light sorry,hope you are having as much fun as me lolzwt9
This drink is so tropical and was so good. Thanks MomLuvs6 :) Made for ZWT9