Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you can’t make it to the islands, just pretend with this tropical margarita.
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce grenadine
- lime wedge, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ¾ cup ice; shake vigorously.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- For frozen version: add first 4 ingredients to a blender with ¾ cup ice; blend until smooth; pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and cherry.