- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker sugar cookie mix (1 lb 1.5 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1 tablespoon lime zest (about 1 lime)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, coconut, lime peel, lime juice, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- With a small strainer, sift powdered sugar over cooled cookies.
- Store covered at room temperature.