Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
From Betty Crocker, Prize-Winning Recipe 2007
Make and share this Caribbean Lime Coolers (Cookie Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, coconut, lime peel, lime juice, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool completely.
- With a small strainer, sift powdered sugar over cooled cookies.
- Store covered at room temperature.
This are wonderful for someone who likes lime or lemon flavored cookies. I really don't think they need the powdered sugar on top however and I omit that.