Recipe by Red Hook
Great recipe for the stovetop, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T LEAVE OUT THE TOMATOES! I got this from grouprecipes.com
- 4 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (or 2 if you like onions a lot)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 3 tablespoons lime juice, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper flakes and black pepper in dish. Add chicken and mix well.
- Heat oil until hot in large skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet in single layer and cook over medium heat until browned about 5 minutes. Turn chicken over and brown other side about 5 minutes.
- Add onion to pan and cook stirring often about 8 minutes or until chicken and onions are cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and curry powder to pan. Cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining lime juice. Serve with rice. Garnish with citrus wedges.