- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces (breasts, thighs and drumsticks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Place chicken pieces on broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5 inches from heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir remaining ingredients together .
- Brush chicken with mixture on both sides.
- Broil for another 5 - 15 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Brush with mixture often during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Note: Watch carefully after brushing mixture on chicken!