1/10 Photos of Caribbean Lime Chicken
I copied this recipe from a magazine (can't remember which one :( ) and it is light and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- 3Place chicken pieces on broiler pan.
- 4Broil 4-5 inches from heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, stir remaining ingredients together .
- 6Brush chicken with mixture on both sides.
- 7Broil for another 5 - 15 minutes, until no longer pink.
- 8Brush with mixture often during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 9Note: Watch carefully after brushing mixture on chicken!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 210.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: