An irresistible cheesecake - a deliciously creamy coconut and lime topping on a crunchy cookie base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 1/2 ounces butter
- 7 ounces whole wheat biscuits, crushed
- 3/4 lb low-fat cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons clear honey
- 5 1/4 ounces shredded coconut
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 3/4 lb plain yogurt
- 1Line a 7 1/2in loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment.
- 2Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the crushed biscuits, mixing well.
- 3Tip the biscuit mixture into the tin, pressing it down well and levelling the surface. Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- 4Mix together the cream cheese and honey, stirring until smooth. Stir in the coconut and lime zest and juice. Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- 5Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base. Chill for 45 minutes.
- 6Remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with lime slices and zest.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Lime and Coconut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 413.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat biscuits
limes, zest of