Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
An irresistible cheesecake - a deliciously creamy coconut and lime topping on a crunchy cookie base.
- Line a 7 1/2in loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the crushed biscuits, mixing well.
- Tip the biscuit mixture into the tin, pressing it down well and levelling the surface. Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Mix together the cream cheese and honey, stirring until smooth. Stir in the coconut and lime zest and juice. Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base. Chill for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with lime slices and zest.