Recipe by English_Rose
An irresistible cheesecake - a deliciously creamy coconut and lime topping on a crunchy cookie base.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butter
- 7 ounces whole wheat biscuits, crushed
- 3⁄4 lb low-fat cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons clear honey
- 5 1⁄4 ounces shredded coconut
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 3⁄4 lb plain yogurt
- 1 lime, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 7 1/2in loose-bottomed cake tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in the crushed biscuits, mixing well.
- Tip the biscuit mixture into the tin, pressing it down well and levelling the surface. Chill for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Mix together the cream cheese and honey, stirring until smooth. Stir in the coconut and lime zest and juice. Add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base. Chill for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin and decorate with lime slices and zest.