Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 4 mins
Make and share this Caribbean Lamb recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the turmeric and the cumin into the fromage frais. Pour over the lamb, and leave to marinate overnight.
- Dry fry the onion in 1/2 pint of the stock and gradually add the remaining spices. Gently cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the lamb mixture, the rest of the stock, and the tomatoes, and bring to the boil. Simmer gently until the lamb is soft and tender, approx 2 hours.
- Mix the cornflour with a little wander and add to the rest of the mixture. Mix well.
- Serve with baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower florets or new potatoes.