Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple to make recipe and delicious--provided by site www. Trinigourmet.com
Make and share this Caribbean Ketchup recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tomatoes into fourths.
- Put in saucepan & simmer with salt & vinegar until soft.
- Strain through a course strainer (liquid will be very runny).
- Return to saucepan with sugar.
- Continue to simmer until mix thickens.
- Add mixed spice, stir well, taste for seasoning.
- When very thick pour into sterilized bottles.