1 hr 10 mins
jenny butt's Note:
This is a simple to make recipe and delicious--provided by site www. Trinigourmet.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes into fourths.
- 2Put in saucepan & simmer with salt & vinegar until soft.
- 3Strain through a course strainer (liquid will be very runny).
- 4Return to saucepan with sugar.
- 5Continue to simmer until mix thickens.
- 6Add mixed spice, stir well, taste for seasoning.
- 7When very thick pour into sterilized bottles.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Ketchup
Serving Size: 1 (859 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3524.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 67.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: