This is a Dole recipe, posted for ZWT II 2006 Caribbean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin chops or 12 ounces chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 2 bananas, medium firm, cut diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces
- hot cooked rice (optional) or noodles (optional)
- 1Stir together1/2 cup juice, mustard, thyme and red pepper in small bowl and set aside.
- 2Place pork in large, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Cook and stir pork over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet.
- 3Add remaining 1/4 cup juice to skillet, stir in raisins and green onions. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- 4Stir in Pork and reserved mustard mixture; cover and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in bananas. Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Jerk-Style Pork
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 200.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 19.9 g