Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Dole recipe, posted for ZWT II 2006 Caribbean.
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 12 ounces boneless pork loin chops or 12 ounces chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 bananas, medium firm, cut diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces
- hot cooked rice (optional) or noodles (optional)
- Stir together1/2 cup juice, mustard, thyme and red pepper in small bowl and set aside.
- Place pork in large, non-stick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Cook and stir pork over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from skillet.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup juice to skillet, stir in raisins and green onions. Cook and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in Pork and reserved mustard mixture; cover and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in bananas. Serve over hot rice or noodles.