Prep1 hr 10 mins
Caribbean Jerk Chicken Breasts from www.kraftrecipes.com.
Make and share this Caribbean Jerk Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopegood season's Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Mix all ingredients except chicken and rice in a shallow dish until well blended. Add chicken; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat greased grill to medium-high heat. Grill chicken 30 minutes or until done (165°F), turning occasionally. Serve with rice.
- KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS:.
- NOTE: To prevent chicken from sticking to the grill, spray the unheated rack away from the fire with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- USE YOUR BROILER: Cook chicken under the broiler instead of on the grill.