Recipe by mer@
This is from another recipe website, but I'm not sure which one. Great recipe for the outdoor grill and easy and quick to put together!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup Caribbean jerk marinade, plus
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk marinade (divided)
- 1 can tropical fruit salad, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Place trimmed chicken and 3/4 cup marinade in a resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, about 5 to 7 minutes per side, brushing with marinade.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2T marinade and tropical fruit salad, serve over cooked chicken.
- Serve with cooked rice.