Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from another recipe website, but I'm not sure which one. Great recipe for the outdoor grill and easy and quick to put together!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup Caribbean jerk marinade, plus
- 2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk marinade (divided)
- 1 can tropical fruit salad, drained
- Place trimmed chicken and 3/4 cup marinade in a resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink, about 5 to 7 minutes per side, brushing with marinade.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2T marinade and tropical fruit salad, serve over cooked chicken.
- Serve with cooked rice.
Nice easy recipe. Fruit was a nice addition. We served this with caribbean black beans (#92462) and jasmine rice. Wonderful, healthy, easy dinner. Thank you so much!