Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My boyfriend made this on Valentines Day and it was unbelievable! We served it with Garlic Toast and green beans
- 2 chicken breasts, thawed
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup lemon-pepper salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- very easy recipe. Simply chop up all veg and pour into a large measuring cup.
- Add the dressing and seasonings.
- Stir together, until everything is well coated.
- Spread over chicken breasts in a small casserole dish and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.