Recipe by NorthwestGal
This recipe came from a flyer from one of my local grocery stores. It' easy to prepare and quick, usually ready to serve in about 45 minutes. The ingredients are not posting correctly, so I've repeated a few measurements in the instructions for clarification.
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice (should be a third cup, not half cup)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine 1/3 cup lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, coriander and cayenne pepper; set aside.
- Arrange onions in a large, shallow dish. Arrange pork chops over onion slices. Pour lime marinade over chops and onions. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning often.
- Meanwhile, heat grill. Place pork chops and onions on heated grill, discarding marinade. Grill for approximately 15 minutes or until done, turning once.