Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Only 3 ingredients to make this soup! This is for the coconut lover.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk (I used 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Stir together soup, coconut milk and ginger in heavy, medium-size saucepan.
- Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring often.
- Season with salt and pepper.Serve hot.
Made for a fellow Epicurean Queen in the ZWT game and this soup is delicious and easy. Everyone in my family loved it!
YAY! This is a keeper, and so easy! Here's a tip, you can make your own low-fat coconut milk using Fat Free Coconut Milk (For Recipes) if you don't normally stock coconut milk in your pantry. Made for ZWT5, Hell's Kitchen Angels.
Oustanding, and too easy! I also used light coconut milk, and only 1 cup. BF and I finished this off last night. I wish I had added the whole 1 1/2 cups coconut milk so there was more soup.:( Served it with bread and a salad for a very satisfying vegetarian Caribbean dinner. I heartily recommend this. Many thanks, will make again.