Recipe by princess buttercup
A wonderful taste medley. Great for those no cook summer days!
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
A wonderful salad, pb. Very fresh tasting and I loved all the different fruits. I didn't add the coconut because I am not all that crazy about it. Otherwise I stayed true to the recipe. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 firm bananas, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup cashew pieces
- 1⁄4 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar; mixwell.
- Add the chicken, bananas, celery, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, coconut, cashew pieces, grapes and black pepper.
- Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Place the shredded lettuce on serving plates.
- Top with the chicken mixture.