princess buttercup's Note:
A wonderful taste medley. Great for those no cook summer days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 firm bananas, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces
- 1/4 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1In a large bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar; mixwell.
- 2Add the chicken, bananas, celery, pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, coconut, cashew pieces, grapes and black pepper.
- 3Toss until thoroughly combined.
- 4Place the shredded lettuce on serving plates.
- 5Top with the chicken mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Fruity Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 132.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g