Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the colors of this refreshing salad; and the tropical touch from the dressing makes it extra special.
- fresh pineapple, cored and cut into slices
- fresh strawberries, washed and stemmed
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Arrange fruit attractively on individual salad plates.
- Mix together the sour cream, coconut and lime juice.
- Spoon into the center of the fruit and serve immediately.
Geema, this makes the most beautiful salad! Arranged in a fluted Margarita glass with the dressing in the center makes a beautiful presentation! I added just a bit more coconut for added sweetness and sprinkled a little sugar on the stawberries before adding them to the mix. Thank you for another great recipe, Geema!
I tried the dressing by itself only on grapes. Was looking for something a touch sweeter. Its good, just not what I am used to
This was wonderful for Easter Brunch! It is so pretty and delish - just perfect for breakfast or anytime! Thanks for sharing!