1/2 Photos of Caribbean Fish in a Packet
Missy Wombat's Note:
You will never get the complaint about dry yucky fish using this recipe. This recipe keeps all the goodness in the fish where it belongs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 deg F.
- 2Cut 2 sheets of aluminium foil, 12 x 24 inches.
- 3Fold each sheet of foil over to make a square of double thickness.
- 4Brush a little oil on the centre portion of each square.
- 5rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
- 6Place a fish fillet on each square.
- 7Top with the capsicum, and sprinkle with the oliv oil, spring onions, cilantro, lime juice, chiles, salt and pepper.
- 8Fold the foil into airtight packets.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Open carefully[to avoid a blast of steam], and check that the fish is done.
- 11Transfer the fish,vegetables and juices to serving plates.
Browse Our Top Caribbean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Fish in a Packet
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & freshly ground black pepper