Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delightful holiday treat with a little tropical twist. I prefer to use Bacardi Silver. :)
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 (12 ounce) cansunsweetened evaporated milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 liter white rum
- Beat egg yolks thoroughly and strain into very large bowl or pot.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla; beat well.
- Add cream of coconut, cans of milk, and rum; blend well.
- add more cinnamon, vanilla or rum to taste.
- Strain again, and chill.