Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great hot weather shake!
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (low fat is okay)
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple sherbet
- 3⁄4 cup canned tropical fruit salad
- 1⁄4 cup frozen banana-orange juice concentrate
- 1 -2 tablespoon rum or 1⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- In a blender, place the ice cream, sherbert, fruit salad, juice concentrate and extract or 1-2 tablespoons rum; blend on medium sped 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and well blended.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses; serve immediately.
This is really good and really refreshing. I left out the rum, but it was great even without it!
Very refreshing on a hot afternoon! I loved the fruitiness of this shake....we will be keeping this recipe and enjoying it all summer! Thanks for posting. ZWT5
We enjoyed this shake on a hot afternoon and it was very refreshing. I didnt find pineapple sherbet so I used orange/raspberry/lime blend and ready made orange banana juice. Added 2 tablespoons of rum extract but think we would have liked a splash or two of a flavored rum. Thanks sweetie, another winner for us! Made and reviewed for ZWT5, Bodacious Brickhouse Babes team.