Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
Cruise to the Caribbean - close your eyes and munch on these cookies! From The Cookie Cookbook.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup diced dried tropical fruit, such as pineapple, mango and papaya
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar and salt in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in dried fruit.
- Shape dough into 14-inch log. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Cut log ino 1/2 inch thick slices; place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Time to make includes 1 hour refrigeration time.